New Patients Welcomed
We have programs that can cover all or most of the costs of your exam, lab work and medications.
CLINIC APPOINTMENTS: Call or schedule on line
To schedule a regular clinic appointment with the nurse practitioner, you can call the clinic
Now offering the COVID-19 Vaccine
CURBSIDE CARE: Medications/prescriptions/depo shots If you need to pick up a medication or birth control, call the clinic to confirm your prescription and schedule a curbside visit. Just drive up and we will come to your car in the clinic parking lot and bring your medication out to you.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PREGNANCY TESTS, LAB WORK: Pregnancy tests are accepted on walk-in basis. Call the clinic to schedule other lab work. Once we collect the specimens you may be asked to wait in your car because of limited waiting room space due to social distancing.
WALK-INS If we can fit you in the schedule we accept walk-ins.
ONLY PATIENTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE CLINIC- please do not bring others with you to your appointment.
COVID SAFETY STEPS
Masks Masks must be worn at all times inside the clinic. You may wear your own mask or we will provide you with one.
Cleaning We have extra sanitizing procedures to ensure everyone's safety.
3 Convenient Locations
4410 Dillon Ln., #1 Corpus Christi, TX 78415 (Located by the Department of Health and Human Services Medicaid office in the Commerce II Center. Entrance is off Ayers Street at the Port intersection, next to Cash America Pawn, 4365 Port Ave.)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
8:15am – 7:00pm
3536 Holly Rd.
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday 10:30am – 7:00pm
1022B S. 14th St.
Kingsville, TX 78363
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
8:30am – 5:00pm
8:30am – 7:00pm
All locations will be closed December 24th - January 1st.
Walk-in & Same Day Appointments Usually AvailableOur Services
Caring Confidential Affordable
Women's & Men's Health Services of the Coastal Bend provides caring, confidential, and affordable family planning and limited primary healthcare for women, men, and young adults.
Fees are calculated on a sliding scale based on income & family size. Most patients pay between $0 and $25. Services are never denied because of inability to pay. Payment plans can be arranged.
Our staff will qualify you for financial assistance at the time of your visit.Please bring a picture I.D. and proof of income to your appointment.
Medicaid and Healthy Texas Women's Program accepted. Walk-in and same-day appointments available.
- Women's annual exams including screening for STD, breast and cervical cancer (Pap and mammograms)
- Birth control methods - LARCs - long acting reversible contraception - I.U.D.'s and hormonal implantpill, ring, shot, foam, film, condoms
- Preconception and early prenatal healthcare
- Birth spacing and interconception health counseling
- Treatment for urinary tract (UTI) and yeast infections
- Family planning and reproductive life planning
- Pregnancy tests
- Check ups
- Screening and treatment for diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Check ups
- STD testing & treatment (medications included)
- HIV / AIDS screening - mouth swab No needles. No pain. Results in 20 minutes.
- Screening for diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol
- Nutritional consultation
- Patient education...ask us!
- Referrals to community resources for continued medical care, social services, and health promotion programs
WAMHS Education Department
Our mission is to provide education and outreach to all members of the Coastal Bend community in all its diversity; to raise awareness of important health issues in creative and engaging ways; to help prevent the unhealthy, unwanted, and unplanned consequences of risky behaviors; and to EMPOWER people to be proactive and take responsibility for their health, their relationships, and their families.
Learn more >