***YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR DATE OF BIRTH IN THE NOTES OF YOUR ORDER OR WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER.***
Shipping is NOT EXPEDITED. We recommend that you keep plan B on hand, in the event you or someone you know needs it.
Helps prevent pregnancy when used as directed within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or birth control failure.
Need it now? Just walk into any of our 3 WAMHS Locations. No prescription needed.
Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive Tablet
1 CT, .37 lbs
Plan B One-Step® emergency contraception is a backup plan that helps to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex or birth control failure. Use as directed.
- Plan B One-Step® helps prevent pregnancy when used as directed within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or birth control failure. The sooner you take it, the better it works.
- It’s the #1 OB/GYN recommended brand* of emergency contraception used by millions of women1,2
- When used as directed, it can significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant. About 7 out of every 8 women who would have gotten pregnant will not become pregnant after taking Plan B One-Step®
- It’s safe and effective when used as directed
- Plan B One-Step® will not work if you are already pregnant and won’t affect an existing pregnancy
- Plan B One-Step® contains levonorgestrel, the same hormone used in many birth control pills for several decades, just at a higher dose. Its a backup plan and should not be used as regular birth control because it is not as effective
- There is no prescription or ID required, and there is no age restriction
- Plan B One-Step® does not protect you against HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)